Did you know May 1 is Mother Goose Day? I didn’t… But it seems like a great excuse for a Nursery Rhymes to Go giveaway! It’s the first giveaway for the new KinderReaders blog, too! YAY!
First off, here’s the little freebie I whipped up for use with the rhyme, Shoo Fly, Don’t Bother Me! If all goes well, I’ll be adding some more nursery rhymes freebies throughout the week. :)
If you aren’t familiar with the tune for this rhyme, I found a cute video @YouTube and posted on the following page as well:
Now… for the giveaway! I will be giving away our new Nursery Rhymes to Go BUNDLE available that includes all three of the new Nursery Rhymes to Go titles: Cracked Up (Humpty Dumpty), The Funny Farm (Old MacDonald Had a Farm), and You Shoo! (Shoo Fly). If you already own one or more of these titles, you can still participate! If you win, just choose any KinderReaders title in place of the one(s) you already own.
You can read more about the bundle here:
HOW TO ENTER
- Enter by commenting on this blog post. (Be sure to use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. It will NOT be published with your post.)
- Make a separate comment for each entry and tell what you have done for that entry (choose from list below).
- You can enter up to 6 times! Choose one or choose them all! It counts if you are already a subscriber/follower, too. For instance, if you already subscribe to the KR newsletter, just say, “I’m a KR newsletter subscriber.” ETC. You can make up to 6 comments to enter 6 times!
- “Like” KinderReaders on Facebook
- Subscribe to the KinderReaders Newsletter
- “Like” A to Z Teacher Stuff on Facebook
- Subscribe to the A to Z Teacher Stuff Newsletter
- Share this giveaway/freebie post on your Facebook page – One way to do this is to go to KinderReaders on Facebook and click “Share” on the post about this giveaway. Privacy settings on the post must be public in order to be verified. (Include a link to your FB page in the comments.)
- Pin this giveaway/freebie post on Pinterest! (Include a link to your Pinterest page in the comments.)